Products used to achieve this look:
(1) Urban Decay Primer Potion
(2) ELF Essentials All-Over Color Stick - Golden Peach
(3) ELF Studio Shimmer Palette
(4) BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Palette
(5) ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen - Black
(6) CoverGirl Lash Exact Waterproof Mascara - Black
(7) Revlon Fabulash Waterproof Mascara - Black
(9) ELF Studio Blush - Peachy Keen
(10) Revlon Matte Lipstick - Smoked Peach
(11) Rimmel London Royal Gloss - Peach Crush
PS: My face routine, for those wondering --
(1) Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation in 200 - Soft Beige, applied with an ELF Studio Line Powder Brush.
(2) L'Oreal Visible Lift Under-Eye Concealer in Light-Medium, blended over dark circles with a fluffy shadow brush.
(3) For blemishes, I used the Coastal Scents Camo Quad in Medium, applied with a synthetic concealer brush and patted in with my fingers.
(4) In order to maintain the dewy finish, I opted not to use a setting powder.
(5) This is the foundation I apply when I'm about to film or photograph; it is very full-coverage. I would generally not wear this out, especially during the summer!